RAS – how you play this complex game of Civil services exam
PRACTICE SET IS GIVEN ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
SYLLABUS IN SHORT:
Only single paper that contains both General studies + Aptitude questions. 3 hours, 150 questions.
SYLLABUS IN DETAIL:
Reality: Right Coaching provides you right directions, competitive edge & fast learning but Real work depend on you because maintaining passion, hard work, patience & discipline and sustaining a range on information & knowledge in brain till last time will play more vital role for selection of this exam.B] – Myth: Toppers strategy is always right!Reality: If you read interviews on topper, you can easily understand that what is the source of variations in this exam. It is better to understand your weakness & strength and adopt a strategy which is more suitable to your environment & conditions. It is better to change according to changing condition because something is right at this time will not right in the future. Try to develop a proper understanding for right decision making.
I am Just recalling the fact which is well known that Numbers of participant are around 3 lacs and Number of seats are vary from 400 to 500.(this time 1106)
Definitely these are right and we can not neglect because it is ground reality of these exam. But the main question: how you play this complex game of Civil services exam by robust strategy & Tactics and clear & simple plans and under guidance of Right coaching (or self) with Right information, right material, and right time management.
1. A Robust Strategy & Tactics:
– Why I am joining these coaching center ( Teaching methodology, Proper intellectual & emotional support , right direction and update regularly according to changing trend and complete the whole syllabus at right time so that I have proper time for practice & feedback to ownself about the preparation).
– Have I prepared a complete framework (mental image) about completion two options, essay, GS at right time?
2. Right Planning: How much I have simplified the plan for maintain it throughout period of preparation? Are your plan is proper align to strategy? ( complete daily target and move gradually & continuously and maintain it )
3. Right Information: Why I am confusion from external wrong information about RPSC pattern (Check it, what is right about RPSC and don’t believe some myths which misguide & confuse the mind and disturb to whole preparation).
4. Right material: What I have right books, notes, magazines & new papers? ( Add some uniqueness in your reading material for differentiation to your competitors )
5. Right Time Management: how many hours I can read? (Proper allocation of time to all subjects according to its requirement, every paper has same marks), Why I am not balancing the preparation? (Balance is an easy path).
6. Right suggestion: which suggestion is better for me? ( Don’t confuse with a range of advices from a range of sources and try to decide better one on the basis of real requirement of RPSC exam as well as suitability to you )
7. Right Answer writing: How many times I tried to write answer at home? ( Check it ! writing is a game of 1300 mark in RPSC exam & Try to write answer at home and rectify all types of errors ).
8. Right Mindset: why I am thinking in a particular paradigm (frames)? ( Give more flexibility & openness in your attitude & Expand your thinking in various dimensions ( multiple framing, think out of the box, win win thinking ) .
9. Right way of practice: am I learning from practice? ( Practice at right way with consideration of time & Proper feedback about experience , errors etc for improvement of overall performance )
If you adopt these paths: You will fail in Civil services Exam
“Confront to the Brutal Facts, yet Never Loose your faith” –Prof Jim Collin (Management & Strategy guru- Stanford university)1. Wrong Strategy & Tactics (select optional without interest or select wrong coaching )
- Also visit Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation’s website (rrecl.com) and make the list of projects and schemes.
- for wildlife sanctuaries, national parks list, visit Rajasthan forest Department’s page: http://rajforest.nic.in/?q=national-parks-and-sanctuaries-in-rajasthan
- for information on wildlife in individual national parks:http://www.rajasthanwildlife.in/
Rajasthan GK Question and Answers
Rajasthan GK Question and Answers
1. The highest number of state level animal fairs in Rajasthan are held in the district?(A) Jhalawar
2. Which one amongst the following is incorrect?(A) In the western part of Rajasthan generally salty lakes are available
(B) Sambhar lake is the biggest salty lake in India
(C) Nakki lake is the deepest lake in Rajasthan
(D) Rajsamand lake is 64 kilo meters from Udaipur and it is in Udaipur district
3. Mewa-nagar in Rajasthan is famous for?(A) Jam temple of Parshwanath
(B) Exports of dry fruits
(C) Production of cumin seed
(D) Exports of Kathputli items
4. Gang canal, is among the oldest canals was constructed byMaharaja Ganga Singh in?
5. Which one of the following is incorrectly matched?(A) Mahi Bajaj Sagar Project— Gujarat and Rajasthan
(B) Chambal Project—Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh
(C) Beas Project.—Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana
(D) Indira Gandhi Canal Project—Rajasthan and Punjab
6. Which one among the following statement is ‘incorrect’ ? New Industrial and Investment Policy of Rajasthan 2010 is introduced and it states that—
(A) During next five years 51 lakh persons will get employment
(B) 13 sectors are more important to be focussed
(C) Land will be available to industrialists on easy terms
(D) Incentive will not be accorded to Private Public Partnership7. Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) has signed an MoU with a Japanese company for establishment of Japanese units in Neemrana Industrial area. That Japanese company is?
(C) Honda Cial
(D) Mitsubisi8. Which automobile company has been allotted 600 Acres land of Khuskheda (Bhiwadi) for manufacturing cars?
(C) Honda Cial
(D) Volkswagen9. 14 N.E.L.P. Blocks, 1 J. V. Blocks,2 Nomination Blocks and 4 C.B.M. Blocks are related to:
(A) Gypsum belt
(B) Gold belt
(C) Petroleum Exploration
(D) Lignite belt
10. Which train was introduced for tourists with the help of Railway
Ministry in Rajasthan on January 11,2009?
(A) Princely Rajasthan on wheels
(B) Royal Rajputana on wheels
(C) Great Rajputana on wheels
(D) Royal Rajasthan on wheels
11. The great famine known as ‘Chhapania-kal’ among Rajasthani people occurred during—
(A) 1899-1900 AD
(B) 1905-1906 AD
(C) 1956-1958 AD
(D) 1888-1889 AD
12. The district through which 70°E longitude passes is?
13. The district having North-South elongation, is?
14. An approximate area of Rajasthan covered under western desert, is?
(A) More than 60%
(B) Less than 30%
15. ‘Chhappan’ basin is in the district of ?
16. The lowest air pressure in the month of June in Rajasthan is probable in the district o? (A) Bundi
17. River Khari is part of the drainage system of?
(A) Arabian Sea
(B) Inland drainage
(C) Indeterminate drainage
(D) Bay of Bengal
18.Kahrani in Bhiwadi came into news recently because of ?
(A) Saint Gobain Glass Factory
(B) Divya Pharmacy
(C) Toyota Motors
(D) Rajiv Gandhi Rural LPG Distribution Plan
19. National Institute of Ayurveda, an autonomous body of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India is located at?
20. One amongst the following is not true?
(A) New investment policy is introduced by State Government recently
(B) 30 per cent deductions on sales tax to continue for 10 years
(C) 20 per cent subsidy will be provided on new employment
(D) Previous policy was introduced in 2008
21. Who was the first historian who wrote about ‘Feudalism’ in Rajasthan during the 19th century?
(A) Col. James Tod
(B) Dr. L. P. Tessitori
(C) George Grearson
(D) John Thomas
22.Who was the famous ruler of Mewar who repaired the fort of
(A) Rana Ratan Singh
(B) Maharana Kumbha
(C) Rana Sanga
(D) Maharana Raj Singh
23. The famous historian of Rajasthan who was also a social
(A) Mankaran Sarda
(B) Harbilas Sarda
(C) C.K.F. Waltier
(D) Jamnalal Bajaj
24. The longest folk song of Rajasthan is associated with
which of the following Lok Devis /Devtas?
(A) Jeena Mata
(B) Aai Mata
25. Who was the ruler of a state in Rajasthan who played a very significant role in the establishment of Banaras Hindu University?
(A) Maharana Fateh Singh (Udaipur)
(B) Maharaja Ummed Singh (Jodhpur)
(C) Maharaja Man Singh-II (Jaipur)
(D) Maharaja Ganga Singh (Bikaner)
26. Who was made the Raj Pramukh of united Rajasthan which came into existence of March 25, 1948?
(A) Maharaja of Dholpur
(B) Maharaja of Karauli
(C) Maharao of Kota
(D) Maharaja of Sirohi
27. Sariska and Ranthambore are the reserves for which of the following animals?
28. Recently the Bank of Rajasthan has been merged with?
(C) State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
(D) State Bank of India
29. The first cooperative society in Rajasthan was established in
(A) Bhinai in Ajmer district
(B) Jaola in Nagour district
(C) Gulabpura in Bhilwada district
(D) Bassi in Jaipur district
30. Dhaman, Karad and Anjan are the?
(A) Varieties of Sheep in Rajasthan
(B) Varieties of Caster seed of Gujarat
(C) Varieties of Grass in Rajsthan
(D) Three heroes of Gawari dance