Hope you have liked our 1st part of Important Schemes of Indian Govt. We had discussed these following schemes in our first part.
Schemes of Indian Govt 2015-2016 are given below:—
1. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
2. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
3. Atal Pension Yojna
4. Pradhanmantri Jan-Dhan Yojna (PMJDY)
5. Hriday Scheme
6. Sukanya Samridhi Yojna
But in second part of our article, and may be the final part, we will discuss details about:-
1. PaHaL (Pratyaksh Hanstantrit Labh)
2. PRICE STABILISATION FUND SCHEME
3. Jan Aushadhi Scheme
4. Welfare schemes for Scheduled Tribes
5. Pharma Jan Samadhan Scheme (PJSS)
6. Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS)
7. Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)
We have prepared PDF notes for you where we will talk about top important schemes launched by Narendra Modi, BJP Union Government of India and also state Govt. It can be important for your exams. These days, schemes are favourite topics of exams. Different schemes, different names, different ambitions confuse students. So we have tried to list the important schemes that can be asked in the exams.
Now in total, we have listed these six+seven government schemes and their short and long details (FAQ) in our PDF file. The ministries of Government of India had came up with various schemes time to time. We will come with more schemes names in our next post. But these six schemes are very important. At least you should know, for which sector they belong to and what are their provisions.