SBI PO Recruitment 2016 – SBI recruitment of Probationary Officers for 2200 Posts – State Bank of India (SBI) will release a recruitment / notification for approx. 2200 posts of Probationary Officers in 2016. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases – preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
SBI is the Top bank among all banks in India and has the maximum number of branches all over India. SBI conducts its own examination for the recruitment of staff including Probationary Officers & other posts. SBI invites applications through Online Mode for the recruitment of approx. 2200 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Recently SBI had extended the last date to apply for this recruitment. The last date will be around 1 month of starting date in 2016. Interested eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO notification 2016 on official website sbi.co.in.
Keep visiting us at SBI PO PREPARATION page to prepare properly for this reputed exam.
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 – SBI PO 2200 Vacancies Notification
State Bank of India is expected to release Probationary Officer Notification in 1st half of 2016. It will invite on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in Probationary Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through link given in “career with us” section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No of vacancies: Around 2200 posts
- Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges– 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination – 14-06-2016 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary – 18-07-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam – 21-07-2016 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main – 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Result – Main – 16th August 2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview – 22nd August 2016
- Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview– 1st September 2016
- Declaration of Final Result – 30th September 2016
Advertisement No. – CRPD/PO/2016-17/02
Download Advt in English
Download Recruitment Advt in Hindi
Click here to apply online
Check Latest & New Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Age limit: Candidate’s age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than — (both days inclusive) Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized university.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay:
- Rs.600/- for General & Others
- Rs .100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||13/04/2015|
|Closure of on-line Registration of application||07/05/2015|
|Closure for editing application details||07/05/2015|
|Last date for printing your application||22/05/2015|
|Online Fee Payment||13/04/2015 to 07/05/2015|
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016: Candidates can apply Online on official website www.sbi.co.in in 2016.
Procedure to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2016
1. Go to SBI website and click on Career with us link.
2. Find the recruitment details and click on ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill in all the details and upload Photo and Signature as per instructions.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. Note down registration number and password.
6. After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the application fee challan and pay the fee after two working days in any branch of SBI.
7. Now again log in using registration number and password and take a print out of application form.