What are Important Time Management Tips to Crack SSC CPO 2018-19?
Time management is the most important aspect of exam preparation for candidates who are preparing for competitive exams. Being one of the important keys to academic success, a candidate needs to adopt time management effectively in order to crack the SSC CPO exam with sure-shot success. Not just attempting the maximum amount of questions in the exam but time management also helps you in scoring higher marks in the exam.
Your preparation for the exam will not be going to benefit you without time management tips. With the help of time management tips, you will be able to organize the complete syllabus sync with the amount of time you have in the examination. Having a strict time table by your side, help you in achieving your desired goal. So, to give you an edge over time management strategy, we are sharing some of the important time management tips for you below.
Time Management Tips to Crack SSC CPO Exam 2018-19
The official exam conducting authority SSC has released the official notification for SSC CPO 2018-19 for the different job profiles. The official exam dates for SSC CPO has declared by the authority and SSC CPO exams 2018-19 has been scheduled 12th March to 16th March 2019. In order to grab the job in the Government Offices, you need to crack the SSC CPO different Tiers.
For solving the SSC CPO Tier 1, you need proper planning and strategies to complete your paper within the time frame. Below mentioned top six-time management tips can surely leave a huge impact on your SSC CPO 2018-19 results. Let’s look at the tips now:
- Organize Your Time
Organizing always help you in relieving your stress. Organize how many days you have to preparefor the exam and what is the complete syllabus of the exam. You should have a clear idea of what to prepare, when to prepare and how to prepare.
It is crucial to know the exam pattern of the exam for which you are preparing for. The time management tips will be beneficial for you only if you are well-versed with the exam pattern and exam syllabus of SSC CPO.
Exam Pattern SSC CPO 2018-19
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
2. Assess Your Time
Students often complain that they spent most of the time in studying but fail to score good marks in the exam. The reason might be the wrong track which you have adopted. Keep track of everything you have done on a regular basis, weekly basis and monthly basis. This will help you in realizing the importance of time on overall aspect.
3. Time Allotment of Each Section – In order to have an aim of cracking the SSC CPO exam, you need to learn to prioritize your time in the exam for each section. For example, start with the English section devoting a minimum of 10 minutes to it and then move to General Awareness subject and devote not more than 10 minutes on it. The 3rd section to attempt can be Quant section or Reasoning Section for the next 15-20 minutes. It is advisable to leave 5-8 minutes for quick revision in the exam.
Below you can check some important time management tips from each section:
- Attempt question related to Reading Comprehension by reading the questions first and then the passage.
- Devote proper attention to reading the questions carefully.
- After questions of Reading comprehension, move to topics related to vocabulary.
- Be careful while attempting this section and avoid guesswork
- You can use the elimination process as well but try to leave any question if you are not sure about the answer.
- The important topic in this section is Static GK.
- Take a quick glance over the questions before starting to solve the questions.
- Learn to derive short tricks and quicker ways to solve the questions.
- Topics like Direction & Distances, Arrangement & Pattern, Blood Relations, Mathematical Inequalities, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism are easier topics, so start with these topics.
- Start the section with the strong areas which you have mastered.
- Do not involve in any kind of guesswork.
- Improve your calculations and take minimum time for the calculations part in the questions.
4. Learn Quick Tricks and Formulas
It is best to create your own set of tricks to solve the questions in Reasoning section and Quant Section. Make your concepts crystal clear and then solve the questions. You should devote proper time to important topics in General Knowledge and English sections.
5. Use Review Cards
It is always best to have some best kind of review cards with you for the last minute preparation. Frequent repetition and reviewing of the topics is the best way to remember the important topics easily and effectively. This will boost your confidence and accuracy at the same time for the exam.
6. Follow Your Schedule
All your time and effort will go in vain if you are not able to follow the study plan you have created. Be honest with yourself and dedicate equal time in following your timetable which you have invested at the time of your preparation.
Try to solve calculations mentally thereby saving your time in total in the SSC CPO exam. If you find questions tougher in any section, attempt only the number of questions required to clear the section. Commence the exam with that section which you are stronger in as that will boost your confidence and save your time.
For more information or query regarding SSC CPO time management tips, you can share your comment in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to download SSC CPO preparation app. It provides free study notes, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related to the CPO exam.